Students entering Pre-Kindergarten must apply online through Chicago Early Learning and provide us with verification of student placement. Check out our Pre-Kindergarten tab for more information.
For students entering K-8th grade: If your child lives within Mollison's attendance boundaries, your child can be enrolled automatically and does not have to apply. You can check to see if you live within our attendance boundaries using the CPS School Locator. Students who live outside of the school's attendance boundary must submit a Choice Elementary Schools application between October and December. Available seats, if any, are filled via computerized lottery. Priority is given to applicants with a sibling who is currently enrolled in the school in grades K-7, and who will remain enrolled in the school for the coming school year.
To register your child, please follow the instructions below:
- CPS School Enrollment Form
- Request for Emergency and Health Information
- Home Language Survey Form
- CPS Family Income Information Form
- Media Consent Form
- 2 proofs of residency (State ID/Driver's License and utility bill)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Medical Records (Physical, Shot Records, etc)
- Copy of School Transfer